The end of section 2.2 talks about prompt=consent but the value is not
defined above.

Also, I don't understand the note about "pwd" being used by a service. In
which scenario would that happen?

Finally, what's the difference between providing several values for "amr"
with and without including "mfa"? IOW, what's the use case for mfa?