Errors like these make it clear to me that it would make much more sense to
develop this document in the OpenID Foundation. It should be something that
directly references OpenID Connect Core for all of these terms instead of
redefining them. It's doing authentication, which is fundamentally what OpenID
Connect does on top of OAuth, and I don't see a good argument for doing this
work in this working group.

 -- Justin

On Jul 22, 2014, at 4:30 AM, Thomas Broyer