In case the UMA model of establishing and conducting loosely coupled AS-RS
relationships is of interest, you can find more information here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-10 (for the AS's
protection API, the OAuth token securing that API, and the declaration of AS
config data including endpoints)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-resource-reg-03 (for the
resource set registration sub-API)

        Eve