From: Benjamin Trofatter <trofat...@google.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Subject: draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer draft errors
To: m...@microsoft.com, brian.d.campb...@gmail.com, cmortim...@salesforce.com

Hi,

I was reading your draft and noticed a couple of typos.  In 7 Privacy
paragraph 1, the last sentence reads:

"In cases where it is desirable to prevent disclosure of certain
information the client, the JWT should be be encrypted to the authorization
server."

I'm guessing this ought to say something like:

"In cases where it is desirable to prevent disclosure of certain
information about the client, the JWT should be encrypted to the
authorization server."

Hope this helps,

Ben