Sure thing, new drafts have just been posted.

JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and
Authorization Grants
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer/
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-12

SAML 2.0 Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization
Grants
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer/
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-23