hi Hannes ,

thanks for sharing the minutes.

about

======
John reported a security problem where a 302 redirect without user interaction
causes security problems.
Do we want to say somthing about this?  Implementation guidance somewhere?

Chairs: Is this written up?

John: Yes, on mailing list.

Justin: This might be a good example for the oauth.net article section because
it's implementation advice, not a change to the protocol.
=====

I assume (maybe wrong) this might be about [0].
My question is there any timeline/action plan for this topic?
I am more than happy if I could contribute or try to help out

regards

antonio

[0] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg13367.html