> Consensus: For use of existing params defined in OAuth, while allowing some
> to be optional when not needed.

That was not the consensus as I understood it in the room. The consensus was
the first portion, as originally noted. The second portion was Mike’s requested
amendment, and it (and other aspects like the value of token_type) were brought
up as details that the editors would work on and come back to the list.

 — Justin