There is a good debate and discussion on refresh tokens on StackOverflow.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3487991/why-does-oauth-v2-have-both-access-and-refresh-tokens

Is this a good place to send developers to answer refresh token questions, and
if not, can the illustrious smart people on this list update StackOverflow if
necessary?

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico