Adding those security considerations is probably a good idea but it doesn't
actually address the question from my WGLC comments on
draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-06
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg15072.html>.

The question was about what from an encrypted only Request Object should
have. There's text in the draft that seems to suggest it must be a JWS with
alg=none nested inside a JWE. But there's also text that suggests a JWE
with JSON Claims directly as the payload is okay. I was asking what the
intent of the spec actually was and that it be clarified in the doc.

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 6:03 AM, Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofe...@gmx.net