Hi John,

Le jeu. 21 janv. 2016 15:42, John Bradley <ve7...@ve7jtb.com> a écrit :

> We merged the state verification in with this rather than forcing people
> to also look at the JWT encoded State draft.
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradley-oauth-jwt-encoded-state.
>
> While JWT encoded state is how I would do state in a client and at-least
> one client I know of uses it, it is not the only way to manage state,

And not how I'd do it (unless you convince me that jwt is really better and
the advantages outweigh the network bloat)

and I am hesitant that developers might be scared away by thinking they
> need to encode state as a JWT.
>
> I decided that cross referencing them is better.   This made sending much
> simpler to describe.

Wouldn't linking to RFC 6819 be enough?

I also removed the hashing from state.   That cut the text by about 2/3 by