Hi,

I support the adoption of this document as starting point for our work towards OAuth discovery.

Restating what I already posted after the last IETF meeting: It seems the document assumes the AS can always be discoverd using the user id of the resource owner. I think the underlying assumption is resource servers accept access token of different (any?) user specific AS (and OP)? From my perspective, RSs nowadays typically trust _the_ AS of their security domain/ecosystem and all resource owners need to have an user account with this particular AS. So I would assume the process to start at the RS. I think the spec needs to cover the latter case as well.

kinds regards,
Torsten.