From: OAuth [mailto:oauth-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Hannes Tschofenig
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 3:49 AM
To: oauth@ietf.org
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] Call for Adoption: OAuth 2.0 Discovery

Hi all,

this is the call for adoption of OAuth 2.0 Discovery, see
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-oauth-discovery-00

Please let us know by Feb 2nd whether you accept / object to the adoption of
this document as a starting point for work in the OAuth working group.

Note: If you already stated your opinion at the IETF meeting in Yokohama then
you don't need to re-state your opinion, if you want.

The feedback at the Yokohama IETF meeting was the following: 19 for / zero
against / 4 persons need more information.

Ciao
Hannes & Derek