I support this document being moved forward with these two changes:

- change name to “OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Discovery Metadata” as
proposed by Brian and
- use the URI path suffix ’oauth-authorization-server’ instead of
’openid-configuration’ as proposed by Justin.

> 18 feb 2016 kl. 14:40 skrev Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofe...@gmx.net>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> This is a Last Call for comments on the  OAuth 2.0 Discovery specification:
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-01
>
> Since this document was only adopted recently we are running this last
> call for **3 weeks**.
>
> Please have your comments in no later than March 10th.
>
> Ciao
> Hannes & Derek

— Roland

”Everybody should be quiet near a little stream and listen."