Hi John
On 15/03/16 13:05, John Bradley wrote:
I think you may be confusing Client credentials flow with resource owner
credentials flow.

Sorry, I should've clarified initially, it is a piece of software that needs to run without a human user. So I hope it is still client_credentials.

If there is a resource owner in the flow use code.   The resource owner
credentials flow is a bad idea and only put in for backwards compatibility.

Right, I was about to ask how resource owner credentials can help :-), but I guess I'll stay away from it for now.

Thanks, Sergey

John B.