While this work addresses a gap in the existing OAuth specification set, I am
very concerned that this
incremental extension will lead to even more confusion around the areas of
“scope”, “audience” and “resource server”.

I think we should try to solve this problem via  a framework that provides
better guidance and implementation
models for OAuth use-cases. In other words, I feel that a broader discussion is
needed here.