I recall the same with Torsten and Brian.

At least, there was a sentiment in the room that we have to come up with a
comprehensive analysis of the security model and threat to come up with a
proper solution.

Trying to keep patching the protocol because you can would not be helpful.

Nat

--

PLEASE READ :This e-mail is confidential and intended for the

named recipient only. If you are not an intended recipient,

please notify the sender  and delete this e-mail.