Hi all,

the security discussion started with mix up and cut and paste, but we had a
much broader discussion including further issues, such as open redirector. I
suggested to merge all threats we are currently discussing into a single
document in order to come up with a consolidated view on "enhanced OAuth
security". This would at least include:
- mix up
- copy and paste
- changed behavior of browsers regarding URL fragments
- open redirector (AS and client)
- (potentially) XSRF and advice on how to mitigate it using state

I think that would help the working group to get an overview on ALL issues
(including e.g. fragments) and _systematically_ improve OAuth. We did the same
when we originally published the core spec - and it worked.

I felt some consensous around the topic that in the end, there must be
normative chances to the core protocol and the respective security
considerations.

Barry gave his advice regarding updates in this context.

best regards,
Torsten.