Oleg! Hello! Great to see you pop up here with a similar concern.

John Bradley just answered this thread with the details I was looking for
(thanks John, hat tip your way).

He also mentioned details about fragment leakage:

"Browsers now re-append  fragments across 302 redirects unless they are
explicitly cleared this makes fragment encoding less safe than it was when
originally specified"

Again, I'm new here but I'm grateful for this conversation.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode