I'm aware about exploits related to improper redirect_url validation, which was
FB case, no qs here,  but I still can't understand if appending a fragment to
Location by a browser makes this exploit simpler or can lead to other exploits
that have not been described yet.

      From: John Bradley <ve7...@ve7jtb.com>
 To: Oleg Gryb <o...@gryb.info>
Cc: "oauth@ietf.org" <oauth@ietf.org>; Liyu Yi <liy...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Friday, July 1, 2016 2:21 PM
 Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Security concern for URI fragment as Implicit grant

If the attacker can modify the redirect URI to anything like an embedded add
that will do a 302 redirect then the recipient of the redirect can load JS to
extract the access token.
This has happened at Facebook so many times I have lost count.   It is not
theoretical, it happens all the time.One reason you need to do exact
redirect_uri matching in the AS but people are not so good at following that
and take redirects to any URI on the host in some cases.
When used correctly for a real in web client it is fine.  For a web server
client it introduces unnecessary risks over the code flow, or hybrid flow using
POST.
Others may differ with my opinion.
John B.