Has anybody done any spec work around doing oauth from command line interfaces? We're looking for something where the auth server can generate text-based challenges that are rendered in the console window that query for simple text input over possibly multiple requests. I'm not talking about Resource Owner or Client Credentials grant. The command line client may not know the credential types required for a successful token request. It would be easy to write a simple protocol, but I'd rather just do something around any existing internet draft or rfc that somebody has put some thought into. Hope I'm making sense here.

Thanks,

Bill Burke

Red Hat