Hi Torsten,

As we briefly spoke about earlier, "3.8.1. Authorization Server as Open
Redirector" could I think be made more explicit.

Currently it explicitly mentions the invalid_request and invalid_scope errors
must not redirect back to the client's registered redirect uri.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#section-4.1.2.1 defines several more
potential errors that appear to fall into the same category. I understand to
block the attack fully we need 'must not redirect's for all the kinds of error
that could cause an automatic redirect back to the client's registered redirect
uri without any user interaction - 'unauthorized_client' and
'unsupported_response_type' seem to fall into that category. 'server_error'
also seems dodgy (I would wager that on some servers that are known ways to
provoke server errors), and I would have doubts about 'temporarily_unavailable'
too.

Thanks

Joseph