Related to this discussion of AS discovery... what is the value of using the Link response header over just returning the variables in the WWW-Authenticate header? Could we not use...

WWW-Authenticate: OAuth realm="example_realm", scope="example_scope", error="invalid_token", rs_uri="https://api.example.com/resource";, as_uri="https://as1.example.com,https://as2.example.com";

Thanks,
George