In this type of deployment, as far as OAuth is concerned, isn't the backend
web server a confidential client? Is there even anything unique to this
situation as far as OAuth security goes?

I wouldn't have expected an Angular app that talks to its own server
backend that's managing OAuth credentials to fall under the umbrella of
this BCP.

----
Aaron Parecki
aaronparecki.com