Hi Nov,

> Am 08.12.2018 um 00:20 schrieb Nov Matake <mat...@gmail.com>:
>
> For me,  it seems very hard to issue TB-bound token for JS app and MTLS-bound
> token for its backend server at same time.

Issuing TB tokens in case of implicit is anyway hard. You need to issue a HTTP
redirect to the RS and the RS must respond by HTTP redirecting the user agent
to the AS (including the referred TBID). This is a new flow requiring an
additional security analysis. Obviously, the RS would see the state value and
could modify the request. And the RS endpoint must be protected against open
redirection.

> Do someone has workable recommendation for such case?

Why do you need to issue access tokens to both parties, the frontend and the
backend? I would assume a clear layering would either let the SPA or the
backend perform the calls towards Resource EP.

kind regards,
Torsten.