Hi Vittorio,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 09:48:08AM -0700, Vittorio Bertocci wrote:
> thank you Steinar and everyone else for the comments on this!
> To summarize the situation so far: Dominick, Steinar, Rob, David, Nov,
> Bertrand recommend using sub only for users. Martin would like to have the
> sub for app only flows as well. Hans is neutral.
> That does sound like the sub as user has more consensus, tho before
> changing it I'd wait for the people currently at IETF104 to have more time
> to comment as well.

I'm not the responsible AD for OAuth, but as irresponsible AD let me point
out that the WG chairs need to look at the "why" and not just the headcount
of support, when they determine what has consensus (or lack of consensus).
But I think we have seen some good arguments presented in this thread, so
hopefully the chairs' job will not be very difficult.

-Ben