Dear Torsten,

I was impressed with your article. It describes considerations points very
well that implementers of leading-edge authorization servers will
eventually face or have already faced.

It seems to me that the mechanism of "structured_scope" can be positioned
as a more generic mechanism whose usage doesn't necessarily have to be
limited to scopes. I mean that the mechanism can be used to include any
arbitrary dynamic structured data in an authorization request. So, if there
were something I might be able to propose additionally, I would suggest
renaming "structured_scope" to a more generic name.

Best Regards,
Takahiko Kawasaki
Representative director, Authlete, Inc.