regarding 6.1. Apps Served from a Common Domain as the Resource Server

Isn't this recommendation neglecting some benefits  or use cases of Oauth?

* An application that doesn't collect user credentials is an app that
doesn't need to be audited for problems such as password leakage into log
files.
* Applications that offload authentication to a identity server can
delegate to that server the complexities of MFA, password recovery,and the
like.  Of course these CAN be done in the app, but isn't it sometimes
better to centralize those features in a identity server?  Especially if
the organization has multiple apps that require these features.

I would soften " it is likely a better decision"  to "it may be a better
decision".

Leo