I don't have a strong objection to it. I still think that, if this is allowed (even as a SHOULD NOT), we need clarity that any query parameters that are used to scope queries to an application necessarily form part of the resource parameter. It's significantly less important, though, now that the practice is discouraged, and I won't mind if you go ahead without adding such text.

/a