I think that JARM is good and even feel that JARM should exist there from a
logical perspective because JARM is to Authorization Response what Request
Object is to Authorization Request. It is good that we don't have to use
"ID Token as Detached Signature" (Financial-grade API Part 2) when JARM is
used.

FWIW, I (Authlete) finished implementing JARM at the beginning of October,
2018, about a year and 3 months ago.

Best Regards,
Takahiko Kawasaki