Hi Michael et al.,

Thanks for the document, it is an interesting read! I like the "Security
Rationale" section in particular. Very useful!

In general, this seems to go into a similar direction as the FAPI 2.0
Baseline profile we are currently developing in the FAPI WG [1]. It
might be worthwhile to compare the two.

Some other points from a first read:

(All page numbers as printed, not the PDF page count.)

- Why is PKCE not mandatory for confidential clients? It provides a
strong second layer of defense when authorization codes are stolen.

- I found the description "front-end web server application" somewhat
confusing (Section 2.1.1, p. 9) - The client runs on the server's
backend, I assume? On the front-end (browser), it should be a public client.

- In Section 3.7 (p. 22), the first and second paragraph seem to
contradict each other. First one says "RECOMMENDED lifetimes", second
one says "MUST have a valid lifetime no greater than one hour".

- I was surprised that the Security BCP does not show up in Section 6.

-Daniel

[1]
https://bitbucket.org/openid/fapi/src/master/FAPI_2_0_Baseline_Profile.md