There are multiple issues with using dynamic client registration for this. If a
user uninstalls and later reinstalls an app then they can end up with multiple
registrations for the same client, which makes it harder for them to manage
access. Additionally, client registrations typically don’t expire so the AS
doesn’t know when it can remove unused clients.

Besides, this ship already sailed with mTLS cert-bound refresh tokens.

Neil