Binding tokens issued directly from the authorization endpoint has been
intentionally considered out of scope for the main DPoP draft.

This draft
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jones-oauth-dpop-implicit-00
was written that explores what it might look like. But it hasn't seen a lot
of interest or momentum.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 4:47 PM Dmitry Telegin <dmitryt=
40backbase....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The DPoP spec currently defines how to obtain a DPoP-bound token via token
> endpoint invocations (namely, authorization_code and refresh_token grants).
> But it is also possible to obtain access token prior to code-to-token
> exchange, via OAuth implicit/hybrid flows.
>
> Do we have any plans to support DPoP in authorization endpoint (in
> addition to token endpoint) and implicit/hybrid flows? Is yes, what it
> might look like? a "dpop" request parameter or a "DPoP" header?
>
> Regards,
> Dmitry

computer. Thank you._