Torsten,

Thanks for sharing this excellent framing.

I agree with everything you said.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about anything in this summary:

1. Keep working on JWT based credential formats at OAuth (implicit, don't
expand OAuth charter to work on CWT credential formats ?)
2. If a new working group (SPICE) is formed focused on credentials, authors
are open moving credential specific work items there, and don't plan new
credential related items at OAuth.
3. Coordinate with CBOR based credential formats (wherever they may be) to
ensure that architecture and conventions are as aligned as possible

Happy to help however I can, regardless of where work items land.

Regards,

OS

ORIE STEELE
Chief Technology Officer