From: Wright, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 11:15 AM
To: OBClist (E-mail)
Subject: [obc] Setting your goals for 2003

Although you may think the following quote came from me...it actually came
from this guy who won way back in 1993.  Guess who.  Enjoy the off-season
everyone!

 "The 2003 season will be unique for me because I could well go for another
big goal, that is the world championship which takes place in Hamilton,
Canada,"

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]