COOL! ...takes me back to my university days riding in Hamilton....
However, for anyone going out to ride it, this course is on some busy auto
routes, so don't expect a 'ride in the country' like out in the
Dundas/ClappisonCorners area.  There are limited roads connecting the south
mountain to downtown so all these hills get traffic.  Hamilton's notorious
one-way streets will likely also come into play if you want to do the
circuit.

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]