Tour des Ponts (Fall Colours) Ride
Hosted by the West of Quebec Wheelers

Departing October 6th at 9:30am from the Cheshire Cat Pub
2193 Richardson Side Road, Carp

Fee: $20.00 WQW Members / $25.00 Non-Members
(please bring exact change)

Registration: 8:45 – 9:15am
Your fee includes an afternoon post-ride meal and pint at the pub. There
will be a choice of vegetarian lasagne or steak and mushrooms with
chips. The selection is made at the time of registration. All
participants must sign a waiver form when registering. No waiver, no
ride.

The Routes:
1. 120km (approx.) and includes a stop at Pine Lodge for a quick (we
hope) lunch.
Riders are responsible for the cost of this meal.
2. 160km (approx.) and includes a short stop at a convenience store to
stock up.

The Philosophy:
In the spirit of all WQW rides we hope to cycle in groups – not solo.
Two groups will likely be formed for the 160 km route (sportif and not
so sportif). Depending on rider abilities, the 120km participants will
ride as a single pack for most of the trip or may form two packs at the
halfway point. Please be responsible for others in your group
(especially the friends you've brought along) and avoid dropping riders.
Be aware of what's happening around you. We are out to have a good cycle
and see the colours, not to compete with other riders. If you are
uncertain about your abilities and what group to ride with, please speak
to the organizers at registration.

Notice of Intention to Register:
To assist staff at the Cheshire Cat in planning the meals we request you
send us a short e-mail if you are committed to the tour.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Co-ordinators and Contact numbers:
Brian Lindblom/Nancy Dobson - Tel: 728-1059 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Larry Hagar - Tel: 684-0727 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]