Rick Moll has been advised that owing to medical reasons, one of the two
speakers is unable to appear at our Pub Night on Wednesday. Thus the
presentation "Cycling in New Zealand" is cancelled. In its place will be a
presentation on the topic of "Track Racing" presented by the Club's
retiring Racing Director, Norman Sheil. As many of you know, Norman is a
former world track racing champion and has been national coach for Great
Britain (road and track), Canada (road and track) and the USA (track).

Time and location:

7.00pm Wednesday October 16th
Naval Officers' Mess
78 Lisgar at Cartier
Ottawa

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]