  From: Elaine Sui
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 11:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: BUMI technical sesi 1, The TRUTH is
unveiled... (Buat Lalat muda !!!)

  No, you're NOT in deep shit. US is. ID is not. And damn you sound bit
arrogant too :P. Had a winning position, perhaps? Well congratulation, that is
what I expect from you.

  I will beat you later.

  Elaine

  2009/2/20 JT <jsxtra...@yahoo.com>

    Nah ini die...., what happen with the yell, yell yg beberapa lalu di
    teriakin OB'er 'Yes We Can', 'Sure We Can', etc... Again, we are already in
    deep shit.., and you know it is not gonna be easy to pass thru it..., jadi
    santai aja lah.

    JT