AYO BUM_BUM masak kalah sama TAM_TAM..................

________________________________

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:obrolan-ban...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joe Grunk
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 1:55 PM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com; sa...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [obrolan-bandar] Fw: ANTM (TP Rp1,275) - CLSA: The gold
argument

        *       CLSA is bullish on gold and upgrading the price
assumptions by around 25% to 27% over the next two years, with potential
for short-term upside surprise.

        *       Subsequently, we are raising our earnings forecasts for
Antam by 90% to 25%.

        *       Known to be a nickel play, gold contribution to Antam
revenue could increase from 10% in 2007 to an expected 30% in 2009 while
the contribution to gross profit could jump from 10% to 50% over the
same period.

        *       Impact of higher gold price over the longer run to
earnings and cash flows is more subdued though, due to relatively short
gold reserves life, as reflected in 25% gold contribution to our total
DCF estimate.

        *       Antam valuations, PE and EV/EBITDA, are not cheap but
the counter offer the only gold exposure in town.

        *       Risks would include stubbornly high ferronickel cost,
immediate ban on nickel ore export, and higher than assumed derivative
loss.

        *       Upgrade to Outperform.

        With best regards,

        Ahmad Solihin (Olie)

        CLSA Indonesia , Investment Analyst

        Phone: +62 21 2554 8834

        Mobile: +62 812 807 3656

        Fax:     +62 21 574 6920

        ahmad.soli...@clsa.com <mailto:ahmad.soli...@clsa.com>

________________________________

        CLSA CLEAN & GREEN: Please consider our environment before
printing this email.
        The content of this communication is subject to CLSA Legal and
Regulatory Notices.
        These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html
<https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html>  or sent to you upon request.

Dapatkan alamat Email baru Anda!
<http://sg.rd.yahoo.com/id/mail/domainchoice/mail/signature/*http:/mail.
promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/id/>
Dapatkan nama yang selalu Anda inginkan sebelum diambil orang lain!

Kirim email ke