From: RATU SIMA <ratus...@gmail.com>

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:18:01
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] A Snap Punchliner

Bro Aria,

It's ALL about money. No matter how significant people regard him as a Super
Human-like thing on this planet. I just DON'T think so.

Market reactions are always negating his every new decision in his new
occupancy. Why?

Nationalizing its 1 or 2 banks WILL trigger tens, hundreds, and even
thousands of financial institutions in the country. It is a saving-life
scenario by betting its own HEART as its most vital body organ.

Again Bro, U might be a knocker in charting, BUT if U research it back when
almost all the world stock indices formed bearish wedge by the end of 08 &
early 2009 as well as its rebounds have been much shorter than its
corrections. It obviously means that market is still down the hill.

Kay bro... this is coming down to a larger scene which is economically
falling into the failure of Keynesian. The cure is NOT YET FOUND. I'm
convinced. Next time I'm going to explain it in clear-cut words.

Love,
Aimee