HA3X ....ada  KING OF KALINGGA .... marah euy ............

sorry ...bcanda P'AA ....

--- On Mon, 2/23/09, Dean Earwicker <dean.earwic...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Dean Earwicker <dean.earwic...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] A Snap Punchliner
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, February 23, 2009, 6:09 PM

Waduh cowoknya marah euy..

sori ya bang.

Regards,
DE

2009/2/23 ::Pak_AA:: <abdul.rahman. ra...@gmail. com>

1. Koq lu tau si gw cantik
2. Wah katauwan de om gw
3. yeee, maksa

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Dean Earwicker <dean.earwicker@ gmail.com>
wrote:

Saya punya 3 pertanyaan penting:

Bisa bhs Indonesia engga? Mbak Aimee kelihatan lebih cantik dan lucu kalau
pakai bahasa Indonesia.

Kenal sama Budi Anduk?
Yang bener, masa engga kenal?
Btw, eropa ijo royo-royo <--biar engga oot.

Regards,
DE

2009/2/23 RATU SIMA <ratus...@gmail. com>

Bro Aria,

It's ALL about money. No matter how significant people regard him as a Super
Human-like thing on this planet. I just DON'T think so.

Market reactions are always negating his every new decision in his new
occupancy. Why?

Nationalizing its 1 or 2 banks WILL trigger tens, hundreds, and even thousands
of financial institutions in the country. It is a saving-life scenario by
betting its own HEART as its most vital body organ.

Again Bro, U might be a knocker in charting, BUT if U research it back when
almost all the world stock indices formed bearish wedge by the end of 08 &
early 2009 as well as its rebounds have been much shorter than its corrections.
It obviously means that market is still down the hill.

Kay bro... this is coming down to a larger scene which is economically falling
into the failure of Keynesian. The cure is NOT YET FOUND. I'm convinced.. Next
time I'm going to explain it in clear-cut words.

Love,
Aimee

Kirim email ke