To Aimee,

Sebaiknya anda menulis dalam bahasa Indonesia saja karena
isi tulisan anda sudah termasuk BERAT, apalagi kalo dalam
bahasa Inggris, jadi tambah berat lagi.

Mungkin kalo pake bahasa Indonesia bisa menjadi ADU ARGUMEN
YG SEHAT...

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Felicia Rumondor
<felicia_rumon...@...> wrote:

> hihihi ngga komentar deh

lucu kalau pakai bahasa Indonesia.

> Kenal sama Budi Anduk?
> Yang bener, masa engga kenal?
> Btw, eropa ijo royo-royo <--biar engga oot.
>
> Regards,
> DE
>

> 2009/2/23 RATU SIMA <ratus...@gmail. com>
>

> Bro Aria,
>
> It's ALL about money. No matter how significant people regard him
as a Super Human-like thing on this planet. I just DON'T think so.

> Market reactions are always negating his every new decision in his
new occupancy. Why?

> Nationalizing its 1 or 2 banks WILL trigger tens, hundreds, and
even thousands of financial institutions in the country. It is a
saving-life scenario by betting its own HEART as its most vital body
organ.

> Again Bro, U might be a knocker in charting, BUT if U research it
back when almost all the world stock indices formed bearish wedge by
the end of 08 & early 2009 as well as its rebounds have been much
shorter than its corrections. It obviously means that market is still
down the hill.

> Kay bro... this is coming down to a larger scene which is
economically falling into the failure of Keynesian. The cure is NOT
YET FOUND. I'm convinced.. Next time I'm going to explain it in clear-
cut words.

> Love,
> Aimee

Kirim email ke