change your strategy:

-Lupain FA deh--> Bozz itu jago vermak n bikin cantik
-Lupain TA juga--> Bozz itu jago gambar
 mengutip dari tulisan orang :  “I had heard about technical analysis and chart
patterns, and looking at this
stuff I would say, what kind of voodoo is this? I was very, very skeptical that
technical analysis had value. So I used the computers to check it out, and what
I learned was that there was, in fact, no useful reality there. Statistically
and mathematically all these tools — stochastics, RSI, chart patterns, Elliot
Wave, and so on — just don’t work. If you code any of these rigorously into a
computer and test them they produce no statistical basis for making money;
they’re just wishful thinking.
-Lupain rumours---> Bozz juga hobi nge gossip
-Buy on something NOT happening.
-Buy against other Traders.