From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Re: 4:2 (well okay I suck on day trading..lolz but it was
really fun alright?)
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 2:51 AM

Don't mix IDX with US market. Please! you're confusing ppl. I don't think IDX
will fall next week.

Elaine

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Thomas Frederick <thomaszone_2000@ yahoo.com>
wrote:

so you mean... you're oke with IDX going down for some several percent next
week?? until US market get their grip again?

Thank You!

ThomaS FredericK