From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:12:10
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ob] Some question, please respond.

   1. *Dear all, from your technical perspective, is it acceptable to see
   IDX rebound about 5% or more on Monday, and up to 15% for the rest of
   next week?*
   2. *Do you expect to see new president?*
   3. *Do you own Bakrie Plant. / Bukit Asam / Telkom?*
   4. *Or do you own banks?*
   5. *Either ones, you will profit. Do you like it?*
   6. *JT said to invest when IDX breaks 1650 (which I think it's 500pts too
   late). Do you agree?*

*Thanks for the replies*.
*
Elaine*