From: Boys n Girls <boysngi...@gmail.com>

Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:03:37
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Re: Some question, please respond.

"4. Discount price, if we see from fundamental analysis"
Can you give example please ??

I don't see any discount in indonesia banking BC..

If BBNI at <600 yes... It's a huge discount... at 880... it's a discount if
they can solve the NPL problem

BBCA at PER 13 PBV 3.... maybe you can expect 10-20% upside...but not mare
than that
BBRI at PER 9.68 PBV 2.58... risky play...
BMRI.. still ok if oil above 50 or CPO above 2200.. below that... you need
miracle

Saya sendiri tidak terlalu minat di indonesian banking... unless they are
"In deep shit" like BBNI 2008 or BMRI 2005.. :D or BNGA or BDMN at the
release of FY 2008 result..
I fell unlucky with BBKP..since they so "afraid" to release their FY2008
result before start rally.

At summary.. I only love banking when they are at big discount ("in deep
shit"). At this price..no interest for investment..trading only.

ITMG still provide much more discount than any of indonesian banking share

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 10:52 AM, billybudiman20
<billybudima...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Ok, I have 6 reason :
>
> 1. Low rate CPI Indonesia
> 2. BI Rate
> 3. I Think America's crisis didn't made big effect to Bank at Indonesia
> 4. Discount price, if we see from fundamental analysis
> 5. Many fund manager like schroders collect bank stock ( Not important)
> 6. I always pray before make decision in my trading plan, hehehheheh
>
> GBU Mrs. Elaine

Kirim email ke