hayo yang ketinggalan siapin amunisi buat entry mumpung regional jepang, korea,
singapore lagi turun, kayanya hongkong juga turun jam 9 nanti

Dario Amran

--- Pada Sel, 14/4/09, sulistyo_winarto <sulistyo_wina...@yahoo.co.id> menulis:

Dari: sulistyo_winarto <sulistyo_wina...@yahoo.co.id>
Topik: Re: [ob] ketinggalan kereta...
Kepada: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Tanggal: Selasa, 14 April, 2009, 8:07 AM

Pros Say: Time to Buy — Quick!
By: CNBC.com | 13 Apr 2009 | 04:54 PM ET
The pros showed lots of caution as the markets move deeper into earnings
season, suspecting pullbacks after several strong weeks. The earnings of
financial companies will be of particular interest this week, but surprises are
less likely. When the U.S. economy recovers, it is likely to do so before those
of either Japan or Europe, because the U. S. has acted much more swiftly,
forcefully, and, one hopes, appropriately.
Doll: If You Haven't Been Buying, You Better Start
BlackRock's Bob Doll said we are now five months into the bottoming process; we
have seen the bottom, but we have not solved all our problems, "the banking
system and real estate key among them." If you haven't put anything into the
market during the bottoming, you've got to buy now, because the bias is to the
upside; if you've been buying all along, you don't have to be a hero and jump
in deeper. The bears are going to look for bad earnings to bring things down.

comment : yo telatt mas

      Nikmati chatting lebih sering di blog dan situs web. Gunakan Wizard
Pembuat Pingbox Online. http://id.messenger.yahoo.com/pingbox/

Kirim email ke