PT Bumi Resources Tbk - Outturn - Q109 vs
Q108<http://bright-info.blogspot.com/2009/05/pt-bumi-resources-tbk-outturn-q109-vs.html>
Here is a summary of Bumi’s financials Q109 vs Q108 – the unaudited
financials are being posted on our web site and conveyed electronically to
the IDX

Net Sales Revenue
$752.9 million vs $ 663.6 million – increases by $ 89.3 million or up by +
13.5%

Gross Margin
$392.5 million vs $250.5 million – increases by $ 142.0 million or up by +
56.7%

% Gross Margin to Net Revenue
52.1% in Q109 from 37.8% in Q108

Operating Income
$283.3 million vs $ 160.9 million – increases by $ 122.4 million or up by
76.1%

% Operating Income to Net Revenue
37.6% in Q109 vs 24.2% in Q108

EBITDA
$266.7 million in Q109 vs $ 175.9 million in Q108 – increases by $ 90.8
million or up by 51%

% EBITDA to Net Revenue
35.4% in Q109 vs 26.5% in Q108

Profit Before Tax
$212.5 million vs $ 147.4 million – increases by $65.1 million or up by
20.6%

% Profit Before tax to Net Revenue
24.3% in Q109 vs 22.8% in Q108

Net Income (on 100% basis – without minority adjustment)
$183.2 million vs $151.9 million – increases by $31.3 million or up by 20.6%

Net Income ( after minority adjustment)
$124.5 million vs $ 103.3 million – increases by $21.2 million or up by
20.6%

% Net Income (after minority adjustment) to Net Revenue
16.5% in Q109 vs 15.5% in Q108

Average FOB Selling Price of Coal
$75.4/ ton in Q109 vs $ 57.9/ton in Q108 – increase by $17.4/ton or up by
30.1%

Coal Inventories
3.8 m tons on 31 Mar ’09 vs 3.0 m tons on 31 Mar ’08 or up by 26.0%

Port Stock increases to 1.5 m tons or up by 173%

Production Cash Costs
$27.46/ ton in Q109 vs $ 30.73/ton in Q108 or reduced by 10.6%

General comments on Q109
30.1% increase in selling price and 10.6% drop in production cash costs
overcompensated for a calculated drop in volume (of 1.2 m tons)
characteristic of any Q1 – to control supplies in a soft market; take
opportunity to rebuild inventory (to an optimal 4 m tons level), optimize
and increase planned sales in Q209 and maximise sales between Q2 to Q4.

Q109 was again a challenging period on account of continuing unsually heavy
rainfall which hampered mining activity – however, priority was accorded to
exposing coal by exponentially increasing overburden removal activity –
146.6 Mbcm in Q109 vs 118.7 Mbcm in Q108 - an increase of 27.9 Mbcm was
achieved or up by 23.5%. This augurs well for Bumi to step up coal mining
activity as weather conditions normalize beginning Q2.

Contracted quantities are now around 80% of expected FY09 sales. New export
markets have opened up, notably, China.

Bumi is on track to achieve its 2009 guided metrics –
+ 10% increase in production and sales volume (vs FY08)
Reduce production cash costs by 15% in FY09 (vs FY08)
Achievable FOB price in FY09 would be indicated next month when the Asian
contract settlements are completed – no change to present view ie mid
$60’s/ton.

Darma Henwa has been equity accounted and Fajar Bumi Sakti has been
consolidated in Bumi Accounts beginning Q109.

Pendopo expenses have been capitalized as it is non-earning from Q109 in our
books.

Global Non Deal roadshows, Investor Forums were attended to address the
concerns of our investor fraternity directly ( through CLSA, UOB Kay Hian,
Macquarie, Credit-Suisse, Citi, ICAP) to Las Vegas, Singapore, Hongkong,
London, New York and Tokyo. We also held global dial in conference calls
arranged by HSBC and UBS. The company is focused on governance, addressing
investor concerns during this challenging environment.
 Diposkan oleh BRIGHT INFO di
07:20<http://bright-info.blogspot.com/2009/05/pt-bumi-resources-tbk-outturn-q109-vs.html>
0
komentar<http://bright-info.blogspot.com/2009/05/pt-bumi-resources-tbk-outturn-q109-vs.html#comments>
<http://www.blogger.com/email-post.g?blogID=4647152175094201720&postID=1355061045658225465>
Label: PT Bumi Resources Tbk - Outturn - Q109 vs
Q108<http://bright-info.blogspot.com/search/label/PT%20Bumi%20Resources%20Tbk%20-%20Outturn%20-%20Q109%20vs%20Q108>

Pada 2 Mei 2009 22:19, Mico Wendy <micowe...@gmail.com> menulis:

> ini udah termasuk pembelian 3 perusahaan?
> apa pembelian 3 anak perusahaan itu mengurangi untung rugi perusahaan?
>
> kalau iya. bisa jadi ada koreksi ya nantinya. kan katanya masalah apakah
> pembelian 3 anak perusahaan tersebut akan dibahas apakah material atau tidak
> material..
>

> salam,
>
> 2009/5/2 Saham Oke <wasi...@yahoo.com>
>

>>   *Jakarta* - PT Bumi Resources Tbk (BUMI) mencatat kenaikan laba bersih
>> hingga 20,6% selama triwulan I-2009. BUMI berhasil melewatii periode yang
>> penuh tantangan di tengah hujan deras yang tidak biasa sehingga mengganggu
>> aktivitas pertambangan.
>>
>> "Kuartal I-2009 merupakan periode yang penuh tantangan sehubungan dengan
>> berlanjutnya hujan deras yang tidak biasa sehingga mengganggu aktivitas
>> pertambangan," ujar Senior Vice President Investor Relations BUMI, Dileep
>> Srivastava dalam siaran persnya, Sabtu (2/5/2009).
>>

>> http://www.detikfinance.com/read/2009/05/02/114046/1125062/6/laba-bersih-bumi-naik-206

>> Lebih aman saat online.
>> Upgrade ke Internet Explorer 8 baru dan lebih
>> cepat<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFndmQxc2JlBHRtX2RtZWNoA1RleHQgTGluawR0bV9sbmsDVTExMDM0NjkEdG1fbmV0A1lhaG9vIQ--/SIG=11kadq57p/**http%3A//downloads.yahoo.com/id/internetexplorer/>yang
>>  dioptimalkan untuk Yahoo! agar Anda merasa lebih aman. Gratis. Dapatkan
>> IE8 di
>> sini!<http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTFndmQxc2JlBHRtX2RtZWNoA1RleHQgTGluawR0bV9sbmsDVTExMDM0NjkEdG1fbmV0A1lhaG9vIQ--/SIG=11kadq57p/**http%3A//downloads.yahoo.com/id/internetexplorer/>

Kirim email ke