menurut saya 1600 bukan crash pak

Miss eLaine pernah bilang ada partner asing mau tambah porto mereka di
Indonesia karena shifting ekonomi dunia berfokus  ke Asia, jadi kemungkinan
ketika asing mau masuk Indonesia minta 'space' untuk dapet barang di harga
murah tentunya
toh di akhir email nya bilang Relax and enjoy the ride
cmiiw

regards

berikut email dari Miss eLaine

Enbah dapet email dari Elaine yg isinya sbb:

Hello dear,

Just wanna share tou you that our roadshow is one big success. We made some
agreement with institutional investors from US, Middle East, Japan and China to
invest in Indonesia as its economy has been proven to be less affected from the
global crisis and even have stronger GDP and domestic market. As you can see,
many foreign analysts have been focusing more on Indonesia, while the rest have
been making some upgrades in particular industry, mainly commodity and energy
sector.

We agree that the economy is shifting to the eastern part of the hemisphere
(Asia). That's the plan. However I expect to see a minor decline perhaps until
June (my target was 1600 but ppl got greedy and it overshot to like 1900 right?
lolz).

We already sent instructions to our Jakarta and Singapore based dealers to make
some 'space' for this fresh fund, and considering the size of it we expect that
it may take some time to fill in. This is NOT hot money, this one is real, so
just sit back, relax, enjoy the ride. .

Elaine