From: <>
Date: Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:05 AM
Subject: [Challenge Response] Confirm your email by visiting
http://localhost:32000/challenge/?folder=2009063011051502718042
To: tom.ds.st...@gmail.com

Your message

From: Tom DS <tom.ds.st...@gmail.com>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ob] Watch property sector prior and post June inflation
announcement...
Date: 6/30/2009

has been just received by yahoogroups.com mailserver.

To prove that your message was sent by a human and not a computer, please
visit the URL below and type in the alphanumeric text you will see in the
image. You will be asked to do this only once for this recipient.

http://localhost:32000/challenge/?folder=2009063011051502718042

Your message will be automatically deleted in a few days if you do not
confirm this request.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. NO ONE WILL RECEIVE IT.